Wednesday, March 10, 2010

save the date!


Wedding season is fast approaching! I love weddings! What's better than a big party filled with tons of people you love celebrating the fact that you're in love? (Also, the awesome finger foods and champagne- they're nice too!) My cousin is getting married this summer and I started gathering ideas for the big day about 24 hours after she said yes. (Maybe more like an hour and a half but who's counting...) Lets be real, the "big day" is a culmination of a lot of smaller days spent planning, taking pictures, sending invites, tasting cakes, ordering flowers, trying on dresses, laughing, crying and most definitely, stressing. Some stress is unavoidable- but most of it relates to money one way or another. Working on a budget is my specialty! I helped her create on awesome background for their unique Save the Date Postcards and I think they turned out awesome. Cost? 1 piece of plywood, wood trim for a frame, chalkboard paint, white chalk and creativity... about $40. Love at first sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment